When we asked for a new member in the EardrumsPop-team earlier this month, we got a lot of really interesting emails from boys who wanted to be a part of our team. Some of the people who contacted us are definitely on our “possible team member”-list.
BUT, we miss the girls, and we really want a girl in the team as well. We still want boys to write to us if they are interested in being a part of the team, but this message is for the indie-girls and indie-ladies. (And please don’t kill me because I added a touch of pink in the image above. I could have added lots of other super-girly things in there, but I didn’t).
If you want to become our new team member, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself. Use “New ePop-member” as the subject of your email.
– Good taste in music
– a “discovery-gene”, good at finding new bands
– easy to collaborate with, and willing to work for free.
– a friendly attitude.
Qualifications that are not needed, but it’s a plus if you have any of these:
– a discovery-gene and interest in illustration
– creative ideas on how to develop the label
– know how to use social media to promote music.
Qualifications that are not needed, but it’s an extra double-plus if you have any of these:
– basic photoshop skills
– some wordpress-skills
– contacts in music/press
– video-making skills.
– knowledge in Adobe Indesign and that you own the software.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Contact us!